The beauty of your site is only one part of the battle. You must also make sure that your site is found in the relevant results in the search. If you build your site using Shopify, your theme must appear attractive and have SEO (SEO) to help your site appear on search results. How do you choose the most suitable Shopify theme to use for SEO?
We’re happy to present some of the most popular Shopify themes for searching engines. Continue reading to learn more about these themes! Do you need help selecting a design that will work with the design of your Shopify store?
Our design team, which has won awards, can assist you in creating a Shopify store that is beautifully designed and optimized to be viewed by search engines. Contact us now to find out more!
Why does SEO matter for your Shopify theme?
Before we get into the list of top Shopify themes for your website for SEO, It is important to understand why you require an SEO-friendly theme. Why is it important to ensure that your WordPress theme is SEO-friendly?
One of the most important benefits of having a Shopify theme optimized for SEO is to help you bring customers to your site. The benefits of having a stunningly designed website can be wasted when it does not get a good ranking in search engines and your potential customers can’t locate it. If your Shopify site is SEO optimized, it will rank higher. However, the theme adheres to SEO best techniques to make sure your site rank.
From having a quick-loading website to mobile-friendly websites, theme templates that are SEO friendly for Shopify can provide SEO-optimized themes that consider important ranking factors. Optimizing your site for those ranking variables is crucial in helping your website achieve a higher ranking in the search results. Google is determined to provide the best user experience and focuses on sites that optimize for key ranking factors such as page speed, user experience, internal linking, and many others.
When you make your site optimized for SEO and get it to rank more prominently, you’ll be able to increase the number of visitors from the natural world to your website, and this organic traffic is converted into leads for your company.
Best Shopify themes for search engines: 5 themes you can use
What’s the best Shopify theme to use for SEO? Let’s start by saying that all themes you select from the Shopify theme store come with SEO as a part of the design. Additionally, Shopify includes additional features for each theme apart from SEO.
Does that mean that the most effective Shopify design to use for SEO could be… any of the above? Technically it is true. Another thing you should think about when designing the design of your Shopify themes is the user interaction (UX).
UX is a crucial factor in determining your ranking in search results. Google concentrates on pleasing users; therefore, the need for a user-friendly web design is vital. If you provide a pleasant UX and users are more satisfied, they are more likely to stay on your website. This boost in the amount of time they stay on your site will help increase your position in the results for search engines.
Also, in this list of top Shopify themes for your website to use for SEO, we’ll concentrate specifically on SEO and UX to maximize your chances of ranking high on search results. These are the top five SEO-friendly themes to use for Shopify stores:
1. Palo Alto
Styles: Palo Alto, Standford SoMa Palo Alto is an excellent choice for SEO’s most effective Shopify design. The minimalist theme has everything you need to run a smooth and contemporary online store.
The theme includes a myriad of features to help you deliver an enjoyable user experience, such as:
- Optimizing large-sized images, WordPress developed this theme specifically to accommodate the inclusion of large, high-resolution images. Providing high-quality, large-sized product images is an excellent method to make it easier for you to sell your items to larger clients since they’ll be able to get an inside look at the products you provide.
- Integration to allow Customer reviews: A great method to establish confidence with your customers and encourage them to convert is to display your customers’ testimonials. This Palo Alto theme enables you to market your product by sharing quotes and comments from your clients to boost sales.
- Quick purchase: The quick buy feature provides a seamless shopping experience for customers to add items to their carts without leaving the website. This feature allows you to provide a pleasant user experience, where customers can add products and not lose their shopping carts.
- The multi-level navigation system is an excellent option to create an easy-to-use drop-down menu your customers can search for what they want. Multi-level menus allow you to make an organized navigation system that allows your customers to locate the services or products they are looking for.
- A search-oriented navigation system: To deliver a positive user experience, you need to make it simple for customers to quickly locate the items they require. Consumers can use search engines to find products such as tags, products, and more to locate products that meet their requirements through search-focused navigation.
If you’re searching for one of the top Shopify web themes for SEO with an elegant design, Palo Alto is an excellent choice.
Styles: Clean, Mono Reclaimed Black, Clean If you’re looking for a grid layout, Vantage is among the most SEO-friendly themes available for Shopify businesses that wish to provide an enjoyable user experience.
Here are a few of the key aspects of this theme that make it an excellent option:
- Advanced product filtering: One of the greatest features in this theme is advanced product filtering. It allows shoppers to filter their search results by size, brand, type, or color to aid them in narrowing their search and locating the right items. This feature helps you provide a pleasant user experience by ensuring that shoppers find what they are looking for quickly.
- Color swatch integration Nothing is more irritating than trying to find every single listing that has the color of an item you’ve always loved. Utilizing Vantage, the Vantage theme, however, you can include colors swatches on your product descriptions so that customers know what options are available without the additional effort.
- Product page gallery: The gallery for your product allows you to display your products for your viewers visually. You can incorporate videos and high-resolution images to give your customers an improved view. Vantage has an integrated zoom feature to allow customers to take a closer look at your merchandise.
- The multi-column menu your navigation is essential in ensuring that your customers quickly find the information they require. Vantage allows you to build an organized multi-column navigation system that lets shoppers locate the information they need and even purchase products in a hurry.
Vantage is a great theme. Vantage theme is ideal for an e-commerce store that wants to provide the best user experience. It will help you increase your rank on search engines.
Themes: Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Gothenburg If you’re looking for a promo-themed design, Envy is an excellent choice for the most effective Shopify theme to use for SEO. The theme comes with various options that will keep your visitors engaged for longer and provide the best experience.
Here are some of the great features in Envy:
- Popups for marketing: Envy offers a marketing popup option that can communicate promotional offers to visitors as they browse your website. This feature allows you to create critical popups that contain details and offers at the most appropriate moment to increase your company’s sales.
- Navigation at multiple levels with Multi-level menus, you can design well-organized navigators that will make it simple for your users to find the information they require quickly.
- Banners for promotions: Having a sale or a special event? Envy allows you to design banners for promotions that grab your visitors’ attention and prompt people to spend more time exploring your website to discover more about sales.
- Zoom of the product image: The biggest challenge online buyers confront is that they aren’t able to look at the items in the real world. The Envy theme, zooming the product’s image, lets buyers get a better view of the particulars of your product that they typically experience in the flesh. It’s a fantastic way to allow shoppers to see the product more detailedly.
- Mobile-first design: When you consider Google users a mobile-first index, It’s essential to possess a Mobile-friendly Website. This Envy theme is designed to be mobile-first and designed with the mobile user in mind first. A mobile-friendly theme will aid in providing an improved experience to your customers.
Envy is a great choice when you’re searching for a theme with a style that lets you provide an experience that is focused on your customers’ needs.
Styles: Classic, Modern One of the most popular Shopify themes that search engine users can use can be the Expanse theme. This theme is perfect for stores with an extensive catalog of products.
Many wonderful features come with this theme, such as:
- Custom promotional tiles By using custom-designed promotional tiles, you can promote any sales or discounts that you are offering to grab your target audience’s attention. It’s an excellent feature to keep your audience interested and get them to visit your sales.
- Home page menus: With this feature, you can design an interactive menu that lists all your store’s pages to allow customers to browse through all of your items easily. It’s an essential feature if you have a huge catalog of products.
- Quick purchase: With the quick buy option, your customers can add items to their cart without difficulty and then keep shopping until they find more.
- Custom sidebar collection filter: To help users find your products quicker, you can include an item sidebar filter for collection to help shoppers find the right items. Set up specific filters and tags to help users identify what buyers are looking for.
If you’re searching for the top Shopify template for SEO which also offers the best buying experience, Expanse is among the top.
Styles: Victoria, Phoenix, Barcelona The last item on our list of the top Shopify websites optimized for SEO includes Artisan. This theme is a fantastic choice for companies that offer services or products.
Here are a few amazing features that you can get when purchasing Artisan. Here are a couple of great features you’ll get with an Artisan theme:
- Customized forms: Artisan makes it easy to build a form that allows prospects to reach out, inquire, or sign up for an email newsletter. This feature is great to help you collect leads that you can turn to sales for your business.
- Tables for products: With this theme, you can use tables for products that allow customers to compare prices. Suppose you have a small number of products or several services. In that case, you can design tables that allow you to highlight the most important aspects, pricing packages, and other information. It’s an excellent way to keep your customers on your website.
- Single-featured item: Offering a new product or service? With the single featured item, it is possible to grab your target audience’s attention and convince them to take a look at the products and services you’re offering. It’s the perfect way to keep your readers interested and to get them to keep coming back to the page to see about the latest developments.
- Images gallery visuals make a fantastic element to draw your readers’ interest and keep them on your page. The Artisan theme lets you make a portfolio site with pictures of anything you’re interested in.
- If you’re searching for SEO-friendly themes on Shopify that allow you to promote your products and services, Artisan can be a good option.
Leave a Reply